Translate

Friday, October 19, 2012

Home is Here This is Where I Get My Mail









Prior to us leaving
 I went throughout the house one afternoon and 
just photographed some things 

detail of bedroom window valance





some of the jewelry I made plus my mom's frankincense beads

bathroom vignette ;)

some of my artwork













my Motawi tile artwork ;) 

Collage inspired by Tomie diPaolo

cookie press? butter press. Not sure which but at 2 ft tall I liked it

7 point antler that I purchased. The gentleman behind me in line (wearing full camouflage no less) said he wanted to buy it. I said No. 



birdcage



silhouette

hydrangea wreath

Van Gogh one of my favorites 





first attempt at crocheting. Tighten up girl. 

I don't think you can call it hoarding if it's abalone shell, right?  


Been missing the homestead this week...



No comments:

Post a Comment