Translate

Monday, July 30, 2012

Good news for a Monday-yay!

What a fabulous morning! Poudre Global Academy confirmed that they have set aside $175 for each student to pay for shipping, customs and handling fees for shipping school books and curriculum overseas. That is going to save us nearly $300 in customs fees for the semester! Yay! I continue to be amazed at how friendly and helpful PGA has been. Peggy, you're a rock star. Gracias! Orientation for PGA is on August 16th. I am looking forward to partnering with them in the coming semester. Everyone there has been so patient and nice. Here's a link if you're interested in learning about home-schooling with PGA...

http://pga.psdschools.org/

In other news, Dan has confirmed that he will be traveling to Iowa from August 14-16th to visit with a major sponsor for the university. He will flying home three, well, two and a half days, prior to our leaving the country for four months. I pitched a minor little fit, but he does need to go and represent his research. I'm sure he'll be just as stressed as I will be, and I don't have to present results that will impact the rest of his career. Poor guy. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment