Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

All the time

Well the caretaker situation did not work out. I am not concerned. All I can do is believe that this was meant to be.
 I think trusting that God is in control of the house has had a profound affect on my mindset. The question is how do I believe that He is in control of everything else, as well? :)
We have awesome neighbors who have graciously offered to take care of the animals and any other household concerns. We also have some very close friends of ours who will be putting their house on the market in the next few weeks and if so, they can live in our house while the house is being shown and during the closing. The timing on that could not have been more surreal. My friend and i both had a good laugh at that, how awesome would that be for that to happen?!

 God is good all the time. All the time God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment