Translate

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Life outside of Itself

Permissions and Opinions are interchangeable and unfortunately not exclusive. You  want permission? You also get an opinion. Call it a 'freebie'. Until there is no longer need for permission- opinion will continue to be offered. And it may not even be on what permission is being asked for. Crazy!
You want an opinion? You don't need to ask permission. Unless you are asking permission. And then of course you will get an opinion. The coolest thing is: I totally respect your asking of permission and am not as likely to give my opinion on what you're asking my permission for. Because your asking permission trumps my opinion. But again they are exclusive of one another.
 My opinion is still exclusive of my permission. If you are still asking permission it tells me you still need my opinion.
 And then you get my opinion. Which you may not always respect. But it's my opinion. And because you asked my permission you also get my opinion.Which I give you out of respect. And Love.
And when you no longer need our permission? It's when in our opinion you don't need it anymore.
Which is when we drive away and leave our Life-our Life outside of ourselves-you- ready to Live alone.
Have you ever seen your Life walking outside of yourself-independent on yourself? It is a scary frightening thrilling thing. In my honest opinion. Sometimes it's terrifying. But mostly it's awesome.
We pray though that the permissions we've given and the opinions we've given will support a day... When you ask our opinion but you don't need our permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment