Translate

Monday, December 17, 2012

Good wombs borne bad sons--Shakespeare




Girls who will not be beauty queens or mothers
Boys who will not be homecoming kings or fathers
Angels all who are walked out of this Life and into the arms
 of a loving Father
This is not your Home anymore He cried
He sobbed as they arrived
I have prepared a place for you
He embraced them each and welcomed them in
This is your new Home
be at peace

His son appeared
just as bloodied
just as dead
He hissed and seethed at the actions of Adam
He coursed through the throng of angels to reach Adam
Fallen Adam
God took Adam by his forearms and shook
Why?
WHY? He screamed at his son
Why must you choose this path?
You took your own life
The life I promised you
You rejected my goodness
You made your evil choice
You took off your crown
You rejected your goodness
You took their life

And now I will take yours

This is not your place
You are not welcome here
This is not your home

He shook Adam, He tortured him and punished him 

Adam wept
and then God rejected him
released him to Fate
You took their lives He said
and now I will take yours
God cursed Adam
threw him off the coil and watched as he 
tumbled and twisted and hurtled into his 
judgement.
He heard his screams
his pleading for repentance
his begging for forgiveness
He shed a tear for his son Adam
but remembered His promise

And He turned His head. 
And He walked away.
He walked back to His Creation

My Life,
My daughters and My sons
You are Loved and Yes you are Missed
You are Welcome here to join me by my side
Welcome these your brothers and your sisters
wait for your fathers and your mothers
who will have joy when they see you again
eyes clear and hearts full
You are missed 
You are loved

I did all I could
I gave him free will
Like you
I gave him a mother and a father
I gave him a brain and a heart
I am sorry that his heart was darkened
I am sorry that his brain was broken

I did not make this choice
Fallen Adam
took that role from me.
But fear not
I am here now
I am with you
I am here with you now
You are now 
safe













No comments:

Post a Comment